Monday 24 October 2011

Kate Comes Back

Kate came home. To be honest I wished she’d stayed with her Mum and Dad, man did she come back with attitude.
Sometimes I don’t get her. Like nothing is ever good enough. We have a house, don’t we. She’s got a job. We got each other, I don’t know what else we need.
Anyway, we had a full outright blowout. She went nuts. At first I thought it was because I had said in an earlier blog that I am considering going and seeing Leah. Apparently it wasn’t because she isn’t even reading the stupid thing. How can she call this stupid, it was her idea?
I really can’t work her out.
Anyway, she was mad and by the time she’s finished tidying up she was livid. I told her mind, I told her I was planning on tidying up just after a cuppa but did she believe me, nope, not at all. If it aint tidied up in her time, well that’s it… Like planet mental.
I learnt later mind that she’d bumped into her ex-boyfriend back home. She dumped him to be with me. I never liked the git, smarmy twat he is. Even now I get Kate’s mates asking me how I managed to get her to dump Gavin… or whatever his name is… well I tell you, sometimes fate mixes class up. Kate fell for me as much as I fell for her, we’re together and no ponce in a brand new BMW will take her away from me. I did get the job discussion though. Kate wanted me to try harder to get a job, that I was happier when I had one before. Actually what she means is SHE was happier when I had a job.
To be honest I don’t know why I should work. The money I was getting from that shit gig was not much more than what I get every two weeks without a job, especially when you take out the rent and taxes and stuff… Its always the same when she comes back from up north, bet she got earache from all and sundry, her folks deffo don’t like me and I am sure they wonder out loud what their precious daughter is doing with someone like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment