Sunday 23 October 2011

What a Weekend

Oh my god... What a mental weekend. I've just woke up, what time is that, just gone 4 in the afternoon... Fucking mental. My heads hurting, I really can't drink jega it fucks me up.


There's some of last nights pizza on the side, that and a cup of tea and a quick tidy up before Kate gets back. If I play it right, she'll bang out for Chinese before X Factor results.

There was some goss from going out. I heard that the police still can't find Big John, even after a week, they can't find the fat bastard. How shit are they! I mean, even I know where he's hiding.

And no, fuck off coppers, don't even bothering asking again, I won't tell you naff all. I ain't some gob shite.

I also saw that bloke... Hang on I need to check if I've mentioned him. Oh I havent. Shit, sorry. When Big John did what he did I saw this bloke in the P.O.W. He was well weird, wearing all black with a thick golden necklace and thick sovereigns on his fingers. I didn't think much of him because all he did was watch Big John throw me and everyone was doing that. But he did stand out like he had money or something.

Well I saw him again in the old Walk-a-bout on Friday night. Still wearing all black and he still had his jewellery. He didn't do anything but I'm sure he was staring me out. I don't even know who he is.

Right better go, I think I just heard Kate's car pull up.

Laters

No comments:

Post a Comment