Tuesday 18 October 2011

So Let's Start This


I ain’t too sure what the fuck is going on but something aint quite right. Something is going on, something that is pissing me off, getting me involved, making me part of something I ain’t really bothered to be part of.

There’s a ton of stuff going on and I was proper confused. It was Kate that told me maybe I should write a blog. I ain’t so sure but what the fuck huh? She’s always having a go I don’t listen so here we are and next time she has a go I will shove this shit straight back at her.
Apparently I need to take it a bit at a time, rather than write everything down. Kate reckons I should start from the beginning, before I worked out the stuff to do with the Orkney Islands, thats weird… and Leah has something to do with this as well especially when it was her brother, that fat bastard, who put me in hospital…
And all this only points in one direction. What a shit one it is though. I know Kate hates me talking about him and bearing that in mind I am wondering why she is being so helpful. James… James P, I love you man, I love you and miss you. Sorry Kate, I know this ain’t cool but I miss James so much. Why did he have to do what he did, fucking… argh… I need to chill. Chill and get back to this.
Kate is looking over my shoulder and telling me off for putting it all there, sorry… I’ll start where I think it all began (although I’m not even too sure if it did begin then in The Prince of Wales).

No comments:

Post a Comment