Saturday 29 October 2011

Mental... Absolutely mental!!!

Well the rows haven't stopped. Man, shit is just lying about waiting to be raked up. I actually thought Kate was leaving last night, I don't think I've ever seen her so mad at me.


She went all crazy when I said I was going to pop round and see Leah - regardless of what she said. I mean I don't like repeating shit and I already told you about the rows earlier this week but Kate went proper mental... I mean wobble wobble time, I actually thought I'd have to hide the knives.

Anyway, one thing she said was that I'd let certain shit go by without doing much about it. I told her, because I was mad, that I thought she was full of shit. I told her to give an example thinking it would shut her up. Fucking bitch did, told me I hadn't seen mrs p since the funeral... Sorry cremation.

And the thing is she's spot on. All the talk about keeping in contact, looking after her because she was all alone... I remember making those promise, I remember giving her a big hug and telling her everything was alright.

So I am going to concede and let Kate have her way, I will leave Leah out of this and go visit mrs p instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment