Friday 21 October 2011

One Week Later

I guess what I should have said at the end of the last blog is that actually I’m alright.
It may have sounded grand, being bunged off the balcony in the P.O.W but all in all, one week later and I’m home. No thanks to the shite excuses for nurses in the hospital. Saying that, the docs weren’t much better either. Like any of them had a clue what was wrong with me.
Anyway, after a week of being treated like a kid, I have been sent home. Yeah my leg and back still hurt a bit but nothing I can’t deal with. Shit I may even try it on for some cripple cash from Job Centre Plus, whats it called, incapacity benefit… Yeah fuck it, why not?. That fat git may have done me a favour by pushing me over the balcony if I get a pay rise from the social. SWEET!!!
Anyway, no need to worry. I’m alright.
I have to get my head round what’s been going on. Leah ignoring me after her bruv’ did what he did. I’ve got to be honest, when Kate reads this shit about Leah she’s going to go nuts. She (Kate) thinks I should leave the bitch alone but I don’t know why I should, like she deserves an easy life after all that happened (dont moan Kate, you told me to write everything down, no matter how hard it is).
Anyway, I'm on the lash this afternoon. Kate is off to her parents for the weekend, which gives me a night off for good behaviour. I know I am not supposed to drink with the pain killers I am on but fuck it - wheres the harm?
Laters

No comments:

Post a Comment