Friday 28 October 2011

Stupid row with Kate

Had a huge row with Kate last night. I don’t like it when we argue but she is being a right royal pain in the ass.
The problem is, she is very jealous. She can’t stand the fact that I miss James. Yeah he’s dead and nobody can bring him back but I miss him. He was a legend, he was like a brother to me, we did everything together. I don’t know why all this shit has come up again, I don’t know why Big John walked into the P.O.W and did what he did. I don’t know why Leah blanked me… I just don’t know but I aint being some turd and letting shit go by. I need to know what the fuck is happening and I need to know now, especially if it has something to do with James’ death.
And Kate screaming that it was an accident, it was an accident. I know it was, I know he died showing off and I know he died stupidly but I loved him. And i am sure Kate forgets I was there. I was with him when he died.
Do I need to let you know about James’ death? Not sure I want to go back there (although Kate said last night that I don’t ‘go back there’ but ‘stay there and pop here when I want something’ – bitch!!!)
I’ll think about that, not sure I want to write down what happened last year but it maybe I have to for the sake of this shit making sense. Kate will not like that. Can you believe she told me stop writing this blog, last night, she just went mental at me. I still don’t understand why she flew like she did all I said was I was going to talk to Leah soon. This was her idea and then she wants me to stop… I guess the truth hurts huh? Stupid cow.
I’m absolutely fucked off with people thinking I can be told. Get a job, don’t be late for sign on day, clean your mess up… Fucking hell… I suppose the only good thing is Kate aint going to her parents this weekend, I think her seeing that tosser of an ex unsettled her and just when I thought we were starting to get on . And like I need to apologise for the disrespect but Kate said she wasn’t reading this stuff so I can write what I like. She can sod off, everyone can sod off – James, where are you man, I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment